- 50 grams coriander leaves
- 50 grams bunch mint leaves
- 3 green chillies
- 4 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 dates
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Separate the mint leaves from the stem and wash thoroughly.
- Wash the coriander leaves and chop them roughly.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixer jar and grind.
- Enjoy this healthy dip. The mint, coriander, cumin and yogurt have cooling properties and hence is very good for health in summer.
To know more about the health benefits of coriander leaves and mint leaves, click here.